Get in on the savings!
The N&O will offer the same type of deals through their new DealSaver site. This will be their own site with daily deals featuring discounts up to 90% off at local businesses. These are fantastic offers but limited in number of time of purchase.
The N&O will mail each "Deal of the Day" directly to you (and will not use your address for any other purpose.) They just want to have as many users as possible to maximize the exposure for their participating merchants. Click here to sign up for your free daily email and start taking advantage of these bargains! Like to have your own ad on DealSaver? Call June at 836-5711 or Helen, 829-4833.
Weekly Update from the Chamber, events this week and next:
TODAY, July 11, 8:55 am to noon (continues through Friday)
- Summer Camp at Zebulon United Methodist Preschool
Theme is "The Great Outdoors"; call 269-6554 for info.
Thursday, July 14, 9 am
- Ribbon Cutting at State Farm Insurance, 1300 N. Arendell Ave
Co-sponsored by the Wendell Chamber. Refreshments provided!
Friday, July 15, 10 am
- Ribbon Cutting (by Town of Zebulon) at new Tot Lot inside Zebulon Community Park, 301 S. Arendell Ave (for info call 823-0432)
Saturday, July 16, 10 am to 4 pm
- Zebulon Shrinettes Christmas in July fundraiser
Zebulon Shrine Club, 1201 W. Gannon Avenue
For more info, call Kristen at 404-5114 or Jo at 284-2888
Saturday, July 16, 7 pm
- Thomas & Hatchett in concert at A Garden Event. Enjoy an eclectic mix of music - Native American style! For info, call 747-1180.
Monday, July 18, 7 to 7:30 pm
- Mompackages Zeb/Wendell chapter meets at Wendell McDonald's
Tuesday, July 19, gates open at 3 pm
- Hotter than July Cruise'N Car Show at North Raleigh Hilton
Call 804-382-3644 for more info
Wednesday, July 20, 11:45 am to 1 pm
- East Wake WIN luncheon at Eastern Regional Center
RSVP required! Call the Chamber at 269-6320; note new location!
Thursday, July 21, noon
- Ambassador meeting at Chamber building