As you know, our pool is now open at our apartments in Raleigh, NC. As a resident of this beautiful apartment community at Auston Grove, why not enjoy the pool and work out too?
You live in this beautiful apartment community full of apartment amenities like a gorgeous pool and fitness center, take advantage and get fit! Here are some pool exercises you should try while you get fit as you splash in the water this summer.
- An easy start to your water workout, walk across the pool in water that is waist deep. Keep your feet flat on the bottom of the pool. Swing your arms as if you were walking on the street.
- An exercise that challenges your legs and core. Float in the water with your feet touching the wall. Flutter your arms and hands to keep yourself stable and afloat as you run your feet up and down the wall
- Lean your back against the pool wall with your arms out of the pool. With your legs extended, lift them to waist high and lower again to work out your stomach.You can also bend your knees and pull them into your chest.
- An exercise to tone up your arms and chest. Standing in a lunge position, extend your arms and hands out at your sides. Bring them back together again, like you are flapping your wings.
- Run in a zig-zagged pattern through the pool and then run back through the current.
Make use of your luxury swimming pool at Auston Grove this summer, and get back into shape.